This compact and lightweight single axle design makes it easy to transport to and from site and manoeuvre once there. The road tow-able Comfort Space requires no special transport and meets the H.S.E welfare on site standards.
Electrical power is provided by the silenced integrated diesel generator, which provides lighting, warm water and microwave facilities for the preparation of food.
The unit can accommodate up to 6 persons at once, in comfort and features a canteen/rest area, toilet/wash-room and a generator/drying room.
With a hard-wearing easy to clean interior finished in bright white GRP, the Comfort Space has an impressive list of features that exceed your on site requirements both now and in the future.
The Anti-vandal design incorporates high security features, ensuring the unit and items stored within remain secure whilst it is not occupied.
The easy to set up system means the Unit can be operational within 3 minutes of arriving on site.
The Comfort Space is the mobile welfare unit of choice, for any company looking for a no fuss, durable and effective solution to meet the criteria for welfare on-site.
What is more our Comfort Space is fully compatible with the new Hybrid system making our latest product the most flexible on the market.
- Net weight: 1740kg
- Diesel Tank: 58 litres
- Fresh Water: 25 litres
- Gross Weight: 1800kg
- Drinking Water: 25 litres
- Waste Capacity: 25 litres
- Unit Length: 3.60 metres
- Unit Width: 2.30 metres
- Unit Height: 2.37 metres
- Towing Length: 5.20 metres
- Towing Height: 2.69 metres
- Single axle, well balanced Carbon Monoxide monitor alarm
- 240V consumer unit for individual electrical appliance
- Heavy duty jockey wheel and large diameter tyre
- Electric wall mounted heater
- Anti vandal design, hidden double point locking hinges
- Recessed locks and handles on all steel personnel doors
- Aluminium framed windows with anti-vandal steel shutters
- 1740kg towing weight
- Integral lifting eyes
- Integral lighting board mounts and quick release lighting sockets
- Steel towing frame cover
- Hydraulic raising & lowering of axle by remote control
- 2 PAC paint finish
- Bench seating and table for 6 operators
- Heavy duty GRP interior panels, white wipe clean finish
- Block insulation between compartments
- RCB (Residual Circuit Breaker)
- MCB (Mains Circuit Breaker)
- Switch control for preference of appliances
- Internal lighting for all compartments
- Tubular heater in drying room
- Recirculating toilet and hand wash