The ‘big space’ has been developed to meet the growing requirements of the UK’s construction industry. providing both welfare and office facilities in a compact, easy to tow, anti-vandal cabin.
By producing the big space in a single axle configuration, we have retained the easy to manoeuvre characteristics of the ‘comfort space’ whilst introducing a much greater and more flexible interior design.
This unique combination of a compact design with a all new interior is achieved by extensive development using the latest pro engineering design software.
This has allowed our new larger capacity 10 man design to be only 50cm longer overall than our standard 6 man cabin, but over a meter longer on the inside.
We have incorporated a higher weight capacity axle, to allow for a greater length cabin, yet still managed to keep the overall gross weight under 1900kg.
This new model is available in either our standard welfare cabin configuration or the new ‘hybrid’ variant which allows silent running for both heating and lighting.
the new big space is able to offer HSE facilities for up to 10 people and still offer a office facility for the site foreman/agent. in conjunction with our ‘hybrid’ specification the big space will provide a charging point for both phones and laptops, allowing the office to be used with out the generator running.
the new vehicle certification agency (v.c.a) standard requires all trailers that can carry or weigh over 750kg must be manufactured to a specific specification, and all areas of production have to be approved. boss cabins are very proud to have achieved this new standard which means our customers will benefit from meeting the future legal requirements, alongside the fact that the entire range of boss cabins welfare cabins are now vca approved. the additional benefit is that buying a boss cabin today will ensure your residual values are retained in the future.
- Net Weight:1840kg
- Gross weight:1890kg
- Unit Length:4.80 metres
- Unit Width:2.30 metres
- Unit Height:2.37 metres
- Towing Length:5.88 metres
- Towing Height:2.72 metres
- Painted in Customers colours
- Spare Wheel and Tyre
- Aluminium 2ft x 4ft sign panel
- Timer control on Generator, limits max run time, can be set by you
- External toilet dump valve
- Phone/laptop charging system
- Waxoyl under seal
- Extra sets of keys
- Webasto heating system
- Integrated inverter & charging system
- Detachable lifting eyes
We have designed the ‘Big Space’ to work in the same way as our standard mobile welfare cabin, which has a number of benefits:
- Familiar operation of all components
- Generator room and Toilet room identical to Comfort Space
- Hydraulically lowered axle arrangement is Anti-vandal design, incorporating double locking door mechanism
- Locking towing cover hood, with integrated swivel jockey wheel, which prevents the loss of individual wheel type assembly
- Running a mixed fleet alongside the Comfort Space means many common parts are use